Date:	Sat, 11 Jun 2011 03:53:14 -0700
From:	Liu Yan <lyany@...anut.com>
To:	Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: Dear Friend

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Liu Yan a transfer supervisor in Bank of China Ltd. I have a business plan for you.
On June 5, 2002, a client made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit in my branch and upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply and later discovered from his contract employers that he died from an auto-mobile accident.
On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and he did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents with us.

The money is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it.
Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to this client so we can share the money before it falls into the hands of some corrupt government officials.
There is no risk at all as my position as the credit officer guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately to my private email box, ly@...atmig.com

Regards,

Liu Yan