Date:	Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:23:20 -0500
From:	"Christian Benvenuti (benve)" <benve@...co.com>
To:	"Greg Scott" <GregScott@...rasupport.com>, <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Cc:	"Graham Parenteau" <adfgrahame1@...il.com>
Subject: RE: Very confused about broute DROP

What I meant is that your host needs to be able to route
(which means ... to process) its own ARP traffic, ... IPv4
does not work without ARP, right?
This means you need to add one more DROP rule for the ARP
traffic that is addressed to the MAC of the host interfaces
(nothing to do with proxy ARP).

/Chris