Date:	Sun, 2 Oct 2011 06:31:58 +0100
From:	Christian Vasquez Perales <christian.vasquez.perales@...il.com>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Fwd: wrong VENDOR_ID 10ac

Hello,

May be you can help me, I have bought 2 identical trendnet TEG-PCITXR
gigabit cards, and my centos has detected automatically just 1 of the
2 cards and this card is working fine with the driver r8169, but the
other is not recognized,

As per my investigation, the VENDOR_ID in the wrong card is 10ac, and
it must to be 10ec (according the PCI database), please see the
attached with the output from lspci and setpci,

Could you give me some ideas? or do you know how to change the
Vendor_ID in a network card?

Thanks in advance by your attention,

Kind regards, Christian Vasquez.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Vasquez Perales <christian.vasquez.perales@...il.com>
Date: 1 October 2011 11:02
Subject: Re: wrong VENDOR_ID 10ac
To: nicfae@...ltek.com

Hi,
Here you have the output from the linux standard tools,

Honestly, I don't understand how 2 identical cards have diferent
vendor_id in the ROM memory, I have checked in the Realtek website and
nothing is there,

Please. let me know as soon as possible,

Regards, Christian.

--
Christian Vasquez Perales

--
Christian Vasquez Perales

--
Christian Vasquez Perales

Download attachment "lspci_output" of type "application/octet-stream" (2316 bytes)

Download attachment "setpci_output" of type "application/octet-stream" (395 bytes)

Download attachment "lsmod_output" of type "application/octet-stream" (2195 bytes)