Date:	Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:01:26 +0100
From:	"Jorge Boncompte [DTI2]" <jorge@...2.net>
To:	igorm@....rs
CC:	Linux Network Development list <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: MPLS for Linux kernel

El 20/11/2011 22:59, Igor Maravić escribió:
> Hi all,
> I've been working on implementation of MPLS for Linux kernel, for a
> some time now.
> I continued the work of James Leu
> (https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpls-linux/) and used some fixes of
> Jorge Boncompte
> (http://mpls-linux.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=mpls-linux/net-next;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/net-next-mpls).
>
> I fixed a lot of bugs, so now it can be compiled and run with all
> Kernel Hacking options enabled.
> My code could be found on this sites:
>
> https://github.com/i-maravic/MPLS-Linux
> https://github.com/i-maravic/iproute2
>
> Any feedback is appreciated :)

	Provide, clean, separated, and commented changes to the upstream project as we
have asked you several times to do.

	mpls-linux it is not ready to go upstream in my opinion.

	Regards,
		Jorge
Jorge Boncompte - Ingenieria y Gestion de RED
DTI2 - Desarrollo de la Tecnologia de las Comunicaciones
C/ Abogado Enriquez Barrios, 5   14004 CORDOBA (SPAIN)
Tlf: +34 957 761395 / FAX: +34 957 450380