Date:	Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:43:21 +0100
From:	Sjur BRENDELAND <sjur.brandeland@...ricsson.com>
To:	Paul Bolle <pebolle@...cali.nl>
Cc:	"linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
	Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@...aro.org>,
	"sjurbren@...il.com" <sjurbren@...il.com>,
Subject: RE: [RFCv2 9/9] caif-xshm: Add CAIF driver for Shared memory for
 M7400

Hi Paul,

> A few minor comments follow. They're basically identical to some of my
> comments on v1 of 8/9 ("xshm: Makefile and Kconfig for M7400 Shared
> Memory Drivers"). I guess I just didn't spot these the first time.

No worries, I should have fix this all over based on your previous comments anyway.

> > +config CAIF_XSHM
> > +	tristate "CAIF external memory protocol driver"
> > +	depends on XSHM && CAIF
> > +	default n
> > +	---help---
> > +	Say "yes" if you want to support CAIF over External Shared Memory
> (XSHM)
>
> "Say Y"?
>
> > +	IPC mechanism (e.g. over Chip to Chip).
> > +	This will normally be built-in, loadable module is used for
> testing.
>
> Perhaps something like: "Only say M here if you want to test CAIF over
> XSHM and need to load and unload its module."?

So I will change drivers/net/caif/Kconfig like this:
-       Say "yes" if you want to support CAIF over External Shared Memory (XSHM)
-       IPC mechanism (e.g. over Chip to Chip).
-       This will normally be built-in, loadable module is used for testing.
+       Say "Y" if you want to support CAIF over External Shared Memory (XSHM)
+       IPC mechanism (e.g. over Chip to Chip). Only say M here if you want to
+       test CAIF over XSHM and need to load and unload its module.
        If unsure say N.

Thank you for reviewing this Paul.

Regards,
Sjur