Date:	Wed, 07 Dec 2011 11:03:11 +0100
From:	Markus Feldmann <feldmann_markus@....de>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Daughterboard Jetway JAD3RTLANG with three RTL-8110SC/8169SC
 Gigabit Ethernet is curious

Today i had some problems with the ethernet card at the mid of my
daughterboard. I tested all 3 ethernet ports more than one time by plug
in and out the cable again and again. The eth2 made trouble, the orange
LED blinked slowly. eth1 and eth3 worked correctly (the orange LED
shined permanently). After some tries with eth2 this ethernet port
worked at last too.

Here is a output from /var/log/kern.log:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=wtbqMXZd

And /var/log/syslog:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=2tjLWENE

In /var/log/syslog you can see, that only eth2 made trouble, the other
ports let me connect really fast to my server/router.

regards Markus