Date:	Sat, 21 Jan 2012 15:46:25 +0800 (HKT)
From:	otto@...icatedserver.com.hk
To:	otto@...icatedserver.com.hk
Subject: Server Hosting Solution - - - Hong Kong Data Center

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good morning, this is Otto from Dedicated Server Hong Kong.

In this Jan and Feb, we offered the following special server hosting plan to you. Please check.

Server Hosting Package

1) Value Server Hosting Plan

Specification:
CPU: Xeon Processor x 1
Ram: 4G
HDD: 150 GB Harddisk
OS:  Linux CentOS
IDC: Hong Kong Data Center

Price: USD $100 x 12 mth = USD $1,200 / yr

2) Enterprise Server Hosting Plan

Specification:
CPU: Xeon Processor x 2
Ram: 8G
HDD: 300 GB Harddisk
OS:  Linux CentOS
IDC: Hong Kong Data Center

Price: USD $300 x 12 mth = USD $3,600 / yr

All the service are hosting in Hong Kong ISO Certificated and TIA 942 Tier3+ Data Center.

If you are interested in the above server hosting package, please feel free to contact me.

The following is my contact information.

Contact No: (852) 5108 9664

Skype: yschiu2001 (yschiu2001@...oo.com.hk)

MSN: yschiu2001@...oo.com.hk

Email: otto@...icatedserver.com.hk