Date:	Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:24:56 -0200
From:	Gustavo Padovan <padovan@...fusion.mobi>
To:	Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:	Marcel Holtmann <marcel@...tmann.org>,
	linux-bluetooth@...r.kernel.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Linux 3.3-rc3

Hi Linus,

* Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org> [2012-02-10 08:56:29 -0800]:

> This seems to have gotten lost somewhere - the lkml post was from the
> middle of January.

Actually not, the fix is in another tree and should be sent mainline soon. I
was away from development during January and the pull requests stopped during
that time. Things should be back to normal now.

If you wanna go ahead and apply this patch directly you have my ack:

Acked-by: Gustavo F. Padovan <padovan@...fusion.mobi>

	Gustavo