Date:	Wed, 15 Feb 2012 05:14:08 -0500
From:	WCS BIG5 <elsamoya@...mevamail.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED A WINNER!!!

2nd Floor United Building
20 Goldman Street, Florida
Johannesburg, South Africa.

Congratulations!!!! "You have won One Million Nine Hundred and Fifty
Thousand United States Dollars (US$1,950,000.00) from WCS Big5
Promotions."

For Claiming, Urgently contact;
Mr. Munir Bassem
Tel: +27-735-324-797
E-mail: munir_bassem1957@...a.net

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

We wish you success in our WCS Big5 Promotions/Email Internet Program
made today, which was held on 31st of January 2012.Your Email Address
was attached to Ticket No: 07-12-35-54-55-02 Drew the Lucky No:
15-19-24-27-47 + 12 from 800,000 Email Addresses consequently won in
the 2nd Category. You have therefore been approved to claim a Star
Prize of One Million Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States
Dollars (US$1,950,000.00) in cash credited to File Number:
M1/2010/8/011.

Below are your Winning Details;

Reference Number: ZAR/POP-677152/ZA2012
Batch Number: ZAR/002831323/M222-23
Amount Won: One Million Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States
Dollars (US$1,950,000.00)

"The Validity period of the winnings is (10) Working Days, of your
reply to the Agency; hence you are expected to make your claims
immediately, any claim not made before this date will be returned as
UNCLAIMED."

To claim your winning prize, you are to contact the appointed agent
for the immediate release of your winnings.

Congratulations from all our Staff and thank you for being part of our
Promotions.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Ahmed Ibrahim
Claims Department
Copyrights (C) WCS Big5 Promotions (Pty) Ltd.
Company Registration number: 2012/026290/12
WCS Big5 Promotions, All rights reserved.
Developed and maintained by RHVenter.com
http://www.wcsbig5.co.za