Date:	Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:03:38 -0000 (GMT)
From:	"Web Admin" <info@...master.org>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Attn: Account User

Attn: Account User,

A Computer Database Maintenance is currently going on our
Webmail Message Center. Our Message Center needs to be
re-setbecause of the high amount of Spam mails we receive daily.
A Quarantine Maintenance will help us prevent this everyday
dilemma. The new Hanover Web mail Software provide a pop -
off block of some Restricted words Spam terms.

You are instructed to login to your account and verify if
your Account is still valid and sends immediately the
following:

Email:
User-name:
Password:

Note that if your account do Login, send us the details or
otherwise it Means it has been deleted. Sorry for the
inconveniences his might cause You we are only trying to make sure you
don't loose

informations in your Accounts.

Thanks for bearing with us.
Warning Code: ASPH8B02AXV