Date:	Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:07:27 -0400
From:	Shannon Lavenia <Shannon@...dstatementmarketing.net>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: This will make you smile ;)

Hi,

Thanks for taking a minute to read this message.

I know your time is valuable and I appreciate it. That's
why I'm sending you this note. You will benefit from it,
I promise.

http://www.boldstatementmarketing.com/video3

Like you, I am self-employed. I've had a lot
of success and have done millions in sales but it's
been a roller coaster. There's been huge wins and
big losses. The wins drive me further and the losses...

well, they keep me humble and keep me learning ;)

I've felt the frustration of trying to find new
clients and customers and it's gotten down-right
dirty online...

the competition is stiff, Google's just slapping
everyone (yep...I've been spanked by Google too)
and it was getting harder and harder to grow my lists and
customer base.

Not to mention expensive. About a year ago, I transitioned
everything to offline marketing and that was just tedious, slow
and, I have to admit, boring.

I was determined to figure out how to get the same or better
lead flow that I was getting back in 2007 with Google before
they got spank happy.

It took us almost a year, but we figured it out. I can't believe
it even took us that long because this is so ridiculously simple...

It was right under our noses the entire time. Every major brand
is doing it. All the big marketers are doing it.

And now we're doing it and it is bringing in a flood of traffic,
leads and sales faster than anything we've done before.

Our results now are blowing away what we saw back with Google
Adwords before they got all funky.

You might already be using this to grow your business...if you are
congratulations, because I know you're killing it!

If not, learn how now (for fr.ee).

http://www.boldstatementmarketing.com/video3

Just click the link and sign up to get instant access to the fast start
course for fr.ee and you'll know exactly how to get more leads,
more customers and a freakin' flood of sales.

I'm excited for you to watch the training. The playing field is wide
open with this...I'm still shocked by how few business are actually
using this strategy because it's so darn easy and the results are
shocking.

Have fun ;)
Shannon Lavenia

PS: John (my husband) and I are driven by the comments we get
so leave me a note about the training on the site...I appreciate it and
love to hear how your succeeding with this training.

Peace.

http://www.boldstatementmarketing.com/video3