Date:	Mon, 01 Oct 2012 00:53:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
CC:	linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org, netfilter-devel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [README] Merge window has openned

You all know what this means.

Anything not in patchwork already is not going to make it into this
merge window.

I'm allowing a minor exception for the bnx2x driver firmware update
which needs a respin to fix build errors.

Please do not submit new features until the merge window closes and I
reopen net-next for development.  Do not ask me for an exception, the
net-next tree was open for about two months.

Bug fixes may be submitted at any time.

I intend to send a pull request to Linus for net-next on Wednesday.

This assumes I can work through the patchwork backlog and get the
bnx2x respin by the end of Monday so that everything gets at least one
day of exposure in linux-next.  So if things don't fall into place by
Monday night I'll push the pull request back a day or two, as needed.

Thanks.