Date:	Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:53:59 -0500
From:	John <john@...dstatementmarketing.net>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Just what if...

Hi,

How would you like to be part of a program where you can get started
for $25 and get all of this:

> A turnkey market system and income opportunity all in one,
> No chasing after prospects,
> You can market any product, service or income opportunity,
> You make 100% commissions (not a typo),
> No selling, convincing or explaining,
> Huge immediate, leveraged and residual income,
> 1 in 4 people who view your presentation will become a customer,
> Simple and easy-to-use system, and
> Immediate traffic generated to your site.

I know it sounds too good to be true, however, if you don't
check it out you will never know what you are missing.

You can see for yourself right now by going here:

http://www.TrueProsperityNow.com

All you need is a little openness and time.

Best wishes,

John

*To unsubscribe, reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" as the subject. No incomes are guaranteed for any person.