Date:	Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:43:57 +0800
From:	Chen Gang <gang.chen@...anux.com>
To:	Shan Wei <shanwei88@...il.com>,
	Eric Dumazet <eric.dumazet@...il.com>,
	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
CC:	netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: [Consult] excuse me: sorry for the negative effects which I made.

Hi Shan Wei, Eric, David

  maybe what I have done have made negative effect to you.
  I am sorry for that, firstly.
    excuse me, I am a newbie in *@...r.kernel.org, so not know many things.
    also excuse me, my English is not quite well (so at least, not quite gentle)

  what I want to do is only to:
    provide contributes to outside, without negative effects, base on human resources limitations.
    but it seems that I am failed (at least, in net subsystem).

  next, I will be careful to continue under another sub systems, and leave net sub system (at least for a while).

  sorry again for the negative effects which I made.

  Bye.

gchen.

于 2012年11月27日 12:56, Shan Wei 写道:

--