Date:	Tue, 21 May 2013 22:20:22 -0700
From:	Stephen Hemminger <stephen@...workplumber.org>
To:	Boian Bonev <bbonev@...cct.com>
Cc:	netdev <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: RFC EOIP Tunnel

Rather than burdening the kernel maintainers with a proprietary
protocol that is non-standard. Why not just clean up the user space
implementation, and use tun like OpenVPN etc.

IMHO Mikrotik is violating GPL by having modules that claim to be GPL
and not releasing source. Plus modifying GRUB to do license
enforcement violates the intent of GPL as well.