Date:	Wed, 22 May 2013 14:09:48 +0300
From:	Timo Teras <timo.teras@....fi>
To:	Pravin Shelar <pshelar@...ira.com>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: GRE+XFRM+GSO crashes

On Tue, 21 May 2013 15:32:35 -0700
Pravin Shelar <pshelar@...ira.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 1:01 AM, Timo Teras <timo.teras@....fi> wrote:
> > On Mon, 20 May 2013 10:58:03 -0700
> > Pravin Shelar <pshelar@...ira.com> wrote:

> >> I do not have access to this hardware, can you tell me what are
> >> target device capabilities?
> >
> > The physical hardware from which the OOPS is from:
> >[snip]
>
> OK. I am still not able to reproduce it, Can you try attached patch?
> if that works, I will send out proper patch.

No. Seems this is not GSO related at all, after all. I was unable to
reliably reproduce this oops originally and for some weird reason it
happened only with GSO and this specific hardware. I finally
pinpointed a way to trigger this reliably, and it does happen without
GSO too.

I'm pretty sure I've pinpointed the commit breaking things, and have a
fix already building. Will post it after testing.

Thanks for the help anyways.