Date:	Tue, 6 Aug 2013 12:05:30 +0600
From:	Kinley Dorji <kinleyd@...il.com>
To:	Stephen Hemminger <stephen@...workplumber.org>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Bug: alx: Atheros AR8131/AR8151/AR8152/AR8161 Ethernet driver

No sure what conky is using to read them. This is what I get

$ ip -s -d li show dev eth0
2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast
state UP mode DEFAULT qlen 1000
    link/ether 90:2b:34:da:42:fd brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff promiscuity 0
    RX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped overrun mcast
    0          0        0       62      0       0
    TX: bytes  packets  errors  dropped carrier collsns
    0          0        0       0       0       0

$ ethtool -S eth0
no stats available