Date:	Sun, 25 Aug 2013 22:23:40 -0400
From:	Suki Kaito <itsukio@...an.netcommail.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: Itsuki Request for a business proposal?.

26th, August 2013

To Whom It May Concern

Konnichiwa ! It is with respect to directly write this proposal letter
to you, informing you of a potential business proposal project that
can be established from your country with your help, which will
mutually be profitable to us having no risk involved.

If you are agreeable to this business proposal, please indicate your
interest by giving me a direct response email. Feel free to contact me
via electronic mail or telephone for further discussion. I look
forward to hearing from you positively on this proposal.

Domo arigato !
Suki san