Date:	Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:35:02 +0800 (SGT)
From:	"Webmail Upgrade Alert!\"" <as3229@...gnet.com.sg>
To:	email@...upgrade.com
Subject: Upgrade Your E-mail account

Dear User

We would like to inform you that a 4.8
magnitude trojan virus was discovered in our
admin database and due to this development
our admin department is currently carrying
out scheduled maintenance and upgrade of our
webmail service and as a result of this your
original password will reset.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
To maintain your account,You must click on
this link below >>
<http://tinyurl.com/pbje4p6>
or copy and paste it to your address bar,
fill the form and submit, your password will
auto reset, and your email will be free from
the trojan. Failure to do this within 48
hours, your account will be deactivated from
our database.
Thank you for using our email Service !