Date:	Tue, 8 Oct 2013 19:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:	"Mr. Alpha Isoko" <mralphaisoko@...y.com>
To:	undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: You’re ATM CARD Compensation Gift

You’re ATM CARD Compensation Gift
Dear,

I am ( Mr Alpha Isoko ) glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction. The money/fund has been transferred to China through the assistance of Mr.Pong Euge, who is a business man base in China Currently I am in China righty now with him.

However, I did not forget you assists/helps because of your passed efforts also you are the source of my success to achieve the fund.

In appreciate of your effort/assistance I already mapped out/deposited ATM CARD sum of Four Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ( US$ 450,000.00 ) as a Compensation and wrote on your favour) I left the ATM CARD sum of ( US$ 450,000.00 ) with my Secretary mr.John Mark in country Burkina Faso, on my departure to China. I would like you to contact him in Burkina Faso with the below information and instruct him where to send the ATM CARD sum of Four Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ( US$ 450,000.00 ) to you.

Post Office Burkina Faso
Name: mr.John Mark
CONTACT HIM THROUGH EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT.
( mrmark_john01@...oo.fr )
His Direct telephone number in Burkina Faso: +22676302353

You should follow up his instructions, so that he will send the ATM CARD to you immediately, to avoid any delay / mistake.

Note: I can not check my email any more; because I am very much busy here in china investing many projects with my new partner Mr.Pong Euge,

Best Regards,
Mr Alpha Isoko.