Date:	Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:53:14 +0000
From:	"Skidmore, Donald C" <donald.c.skidmore@...el.com>
To:	William Dauchy <william@...di.net>,
CC:	"Keller, Jacob E" <jacob.e.keller@...el.com>,
	"Fastabend, John R" <john.r.fastabend@...el.com>,
	"Tantilov, Emil S" <emil.s.tantilov@...el.com>,
	"Potenza, Leonardo" <leonardo.potenza@...el.com>
Subject: RE: loop on reset adapter with ixgbe

Hey William,

Thanks for letting know what you're running into, however I don't remember ever seeing a failure quite like this.  I'm wondering if it is something we might have fixed in later versions of the driver.  By any chance could you see if you get the same failure with the latest source forge driver?  It will make it easier to track down if we are looking for something we already fix or a new problem altogether.

Thanks,
-Don Skidmore <donald.c.skidmore@...el.com>