Date:	Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:51:27 +1100
From:	renevant@...ernode.on.net
To:	renevant@...ernode.on.net
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: ax88179 regression

Absolute last post from me.

I migrated to a Intel Sandy Bridge based system to test. Definitely something
going on with the AMD based system, could be power supply/motherboard bios
related.

On the Intel system the ax88179 still locked up one time.  I rebuilt with for-
usb-linus tree merged and I reverted:

2a100047481a5c7430c72883b586eb6f2df34812

xhci: remove conversion from generic to pci device in xhci_mem.c

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=2a100047481a5c7430c72883b586eb6f2df34812

I can't say for sure if this commit is a problem but this kernel build has
been up now for several hours without an issue and i've put it through paces
that usually lock up the nic.

Regards,

Will Trives