Date:	Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:26:36 -0700
From:	Tom Herbert <therbert@...gle.com>
To:	Linux Netdev List <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Cc:	Chris Wright <chrisw@...hat.com>, Thomas Graf <tgraf@...hat.com>
Subject: Linux Plumbers Conference 2014: Network Virtualization (Security)

Hi,

We (me, Chris, and Thomas) are planning to hold another
micro-conference at this years LPC, Oct. 15-17 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Similar to last year we'd like focus on network virtualization,
however with some extra emphasis on related topics in security area.
I'd really like to encourage HW vendors to participate also since HW
support of network virtualization seems to be a very hot topic now!

As usual, we want to facilitate discussion around design and
implementation in the network stack. If you have ideas for discussion
that you think would benefit from discussion at the Plumbers
Conference, please add your idea to the wiki, and email us.

Thanks,
Tom