Date:	Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:32:03 +0800
From:	Rex Ge <lungothrin@...il.com>
To:	Cong Wang <xiyou.wangcong@...il.com>
Cc:	Julian Anastasov <ja@....bg>, David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>,
	Linux Kernel Network Developers <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
	"Eric W. Biederman" <ebiederm@...ssion.com>,
	Cong Wang <cwang@...pensource.com>
Subject: Re: [Patch net] ipv4: fib: check forwarding before checking send_redirects

sorry for send this the third time, I believe I fix the Content-Type this time.

I agree with David.
If your packet fail RP filter, that means something else went seriously wrong. This is not the fix.
some information, like what is the "src addr" you refer to, what does your routing table look like, would help

Rex