Date:	Thu, 8 May 2014 13:24:58 +0800
From:	nickcave <nickcave.zhang@...il.com>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: problem when a ipsec output packet re-routing in ip6_route_me_harder

Hi All:

I found in some case a packet match IPSEC rule will be send out in plaintext.

If a output ipv6 packet match a ipsec rule and the dst be set to
xfrm_output correct,
 but there is a netfilter mangle table rule also matched the rule
which set the mark value to 0x01 ,
and then ,in ip6t_mangle_out ,when ip6t_do_table finished, the mark
value changed, and the packet
need routing by ip6_route_me_harder , the packet will be decode by

 ip6_route_me_harder—>xfrm_decode_session->_decode_session6  the
function get nexthdr from cb , I found the cb only be set when it's a
incoming packet, so in this case , I got a error nexthdr  value. It's
caused the xfrm_lookup failure,and the packet be sendout in plaintext.
    u8 nexthdr = nh[IP6CB(skb)->nhoff]; //in my case, the nexthdr is always 96

I think it a kernel bug.Did anyone met the same issue?

Best Regards
Hui Zhang