Date:	Thu, 24 Jul 2014 06:25:59 -0700
From:	Aiyesha Gaddafi <aiyeshagaddafi@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Aiyesha Gaddafi

How are you today?

I am Aisha Gaddafi the daughter and fifth child of the late Libyan
president Muammar al-Qaddafi. I am writing this mail with tears and
sorrow from my heart asking for your candid help at this time. I got
your contact while searching for a trustworthy person to help me,
someone who will understand my present condition and come to my rescue
here in Algeria.

I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment after the death of my
father and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been
blocked and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from
any country or source.

Yesterday I received an urgent email from one of the security Vaults
abroad that both their government and new Libya government are tracing
hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want them to
be aware of this particular fund ($25.2 million dollars) deposited by
my mother abroad with Coris Bank Burkina Faso.

 If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back as to furnish
you with the Bank contact and the deposit details so that you can
contact them and receive the deposit in your country and I am willing
to reward you bountiful. And together we will invest the fund in any
profitable business. Please reply me on this my private email address:
gaddafi11aiyesha@...oo.com

Warmest Regards,
Aisha Gaddafi.