Date:	Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:52:23 +0700
From:	Bokhan Artem <art@....ru>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: performance of two 82599 nics at a host

Hello, everyone.

I have two 82599 nics connected to different numa nodes. Each nic can
recieve up to 12Mpps 64-byte packets.

But when I send traffic to both nics only 5Mpps+5Mpps can be recieved.

May someboby help if it's driver, kernel or hardware bottleneck?

Configuration:

2 x E5-2667 v2@...0GHz
3.14.19 kernel, 3.22.3 ixgbe
8 queues at each nic with affinity set