Date:	Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:29:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
To:	eric.dumazet@...il.com
Cc:	cwang@...pensource.com, kkolasa@...soft.pl, edumazet@...il.com,
	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: something is wrong in commit 971f10eca1 - tcp: better
 TCP_SKB_CB layout to reduce cache line misses

From: Eric Dumazet <eric.dumazet@...il.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:42:34 -0700

> On Wed, 2014-10-15 at 14:39 -0700, Eric Dumazet wrote:

>> > So my patch fixes your problem on 64bit but not on 32bit,
>> > is this correct?
>> >
>> > I will send out the patch. And as Eric said, the problem on 32bit
>> > might be a different issue, we can definitely fix it separately.
>> >
>> > Thanks for testing!
>>
>> I think more fixes are needed.
>>
>> This is most probably an IPv6 issue.
>>

> Yes, ipv6 uses inet6_iif() a lot. We need to use a different accessor.

So I applied Cong's patches, but if I am to understand the testing feedback
so far only the 64-bit case of the reporter's problems is fixed, and that
the 32-bit graphics corruption still happens.

Can I get some clarification of where we stand after Cong's fixes
which are already merged into 'net'?

Thanks.