Date:	Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:07:30 +0100
From:	"Stefan Bottelier | Ocius.nl" <stefan@...us.nl>
To:	"netdev@...r.kernel.org >> netdev" <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Problem with 10Gbit Broadcom NetXtreme II 5771x/578xx 10/20-Gigabit
 Ethernet Driver

Hello,

We have fix some problems, but now i get the interface firmware not
working, are the some tips of tricks for this ? Its for a Blade Servers,
and this working the best with the kernel 3.2.0 branch. So i hope
somebody can help me whit this.

[   76.803495] bnx2x: [bnx2x_init_firmware:10573(eth0)]Can't load
firmware file bnx2x/bnx2x-e2-7.0.29.0.fw
[   76.803508] bnx2x: [bnx2x_func_hw_init:5382(eth0)]Error loading firmware
[   76.803523] bnx2x: [bnx2x_nic_load:1847(eth0)]HW init failed, aborting