Date:	Mon, 1 Dec 2014 22:11:39 +0100 (CET)
From:	Enrico Mioso <mrkiko.rs@...il.com>
To:	Mingying.Zhu@...iocodes.com
cc:	Bjørn Mork <bjorn@...k.no>,
	Alex Strizhevsky <alexxst@...il.com>,
	ShaojunMidge.Tan@...iocodes.com, youtux@...il.com,
	linux-usb@...r.kernel.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	Eli.Britstein@...iocodes.com
Subject: Re: Is this 32-bit NCM?

So ... I have two ideas left for now.
We know for sure the problem is in the way we TX frames, not the way we RX them
(the way we send, generate them, not the way we receive them).
Si I have two ideas, and I ask for help from the Linux-usb mailing list for
this first one.

1 - Does a wayexist to "replay" traffic crom a usb capture?
We might try to take the usb frames generated by Windows, and send them to the
device to see if there is any reaction. It should not be science fiction, I saw
them do that in the eciadsl old project.
2 - The huawei ndis driver: does it work with these devices?
It should be a little bit out-dated now (at least in terms of dates, it might
work as well): the code is A LOT but, just in case, to see if there is any
chances it'll work. It remains to be seen in which kernels it can actually
compile again.

If this works we might analyse what's happening and try to debug this out.
But I really would like this to work in the cdc_ncm driver + huawei_cdc_ncm.
Thank you.