Date:	Sun, 13 Dec 2015 04:47:13 -0500
From:	netdev-owner@...r.kernel.org
To:	Recipients@...r.kernel.org
Subject: URGENT MAIL FOR YOU...

Dear ,

My name is Mrs. Bella Holbrook and I work with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), I am writing you to let you know that finally your ATM Card worth $650,000.00 USD has been delivered through UPS to Mr. Hart Leroy, who works with the IMF where it is going to be activated before final delivery to your home address. You can use the tracking number with the tracking site below to track the ATM Card to be sure it has been delivered to Mr. Hart, for activation.

UPS Tracking number: 1z2876490390947593
UPS tracking site: http://www.ups.com/index.html

Below is the contact information to Mr. Hart Leroy

Contact Name: Mr. Hart Leroy
Contact E-mail: imfonlinedepartmen@...com
Contact Number: +1505-240-6112

You are to contact Mr. Hart with his email address above then he will guide you on how your Card will be activated and delivered to your home address.

Note: The only fee you are to send for the activation fee is just $250 USD so make sure you don’t send him more than $250 USD. Your card is already with him and you can track it with the tracking details given to you above for confirmation.

Congratulations once more.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Bella Holbrook
International Monetary Fund (IMF)