Date:	Mon, 11 Apr 2016 22:04:09 +0100
From:	David Howells <dhowells@...hat.com>
To:	willemb@...gle.com
cc:	dhowells@...hat.com, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Getting at the UDP headers from ->data_ready()

Hi Willem,

With regards to:

    commit 4d0fc73ebe94ac984a187f21fbf4f3a1ac846f5a
    Author: Willem de Bruijn <willemb@...gle.com>
    Date:   Thu Apr 7 11:44:59 2016 -0400

    rxrpc: do not pull udp headers on receive

    Commit e6afc8ace6dd modified the udp receive path by pulling the udp
    header before queuing an skbuff onto the receive queue.

Does that mean that I can no longer access the UDP header via udp_hdr(skb)
from with the ->data_ready() handler?

I'm guessing that's not actually the case since ip_hdr(skb) seems to work - or
is that something I shouldn't be using since the part of the buffer containing
the IP header might've been discarded?

David