Date:	Sat, 16 Apr 2016 22:42:31 +0000
From:	Mrs Ela Adele <mrsfatimatamata@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Can i trust you?

Goodday Dear Friend,

I am Mrs. Ela Adele the Head of Accounting Audit Department of Group
Bank of Africa (B.O.A)in Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso. In my
department in the Bank where i work, I discovered a sum of $12.5
Million USD In an account that belongs to one of our foreign deceased
customers, a billionaire Business Mogul Late Mr.Moises Saba Masri, a
Jew from Mexico who was a victim of a helicopter crash since 2010
year.resulting to his death and his family members.

You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr.Moises unfortunate
end accident on the website-link below.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come forth
for the claim but nobody has done that SINCE 2010. I personally have
been unsuccessful in locating the relatives,Which the Board of
Directors are planing to share this funds among them-self. Which i
have good heart to use this funds to help the poor and the motherless
home.I seek your consent as my foreign business partner in this
transaction to present you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to the
deseased,so that the funds of this account valued at $12.5 Million usd
can be paid to your local bank account in your country.Also this
transaction is %100 free risk, because i have all the legal document
with me to make this transaction possible, and the funds we be share
50/50 I want to use part of my funds to help orphanage and motherless
child home And i dont know about you.

Please Provide me the following few information about you, as we have
few days to run it through.

1, Your Full names:.............................

3, Your private phone number:...............

4, Your current country and residential address:........

5, Your Occupation:.....................

6, Your Photo or driving licence:...............

Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your
interest, i will furnish you with more information on this business
transaction once i get your respond back asap.

Best Regard
Mrs Ela Adele