Date:   Tue, 13 Sep 2016 00:32:31 -0700
From:   Jan Eliasson <fiser.davd@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: United Nations Compensation Fund

Attention,

This is to official inform you that we have been having a meeting for
the past two months in the meeting we discussed on issue concerning
Scam victims this compensation exercise is also extended to victims of
War displaced also including some government retired workers and You
are among those that was listed all over the world that will benefit
from these compensation which have been concluded.

Therefore I am writing to notify you that United Nation have agreed to
compensate you with the sum of US $ 4.5m (four million five hundred
thousand united state dollars) We have arranged your payment of USD
$4.5m through ATM CARD which is the instruction from Ban Ki-moon UN
Secretary General

The ATM Card with Security Pin Numbers shall be delivered to you using
DHL Express Mail Service (DHL) .Note: that you will pay for the
Delivery fee of $205 to DHL COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC for your
immediate Delivery of your ATM VISA Card.

Contact our representative Barrister. David Fisher and forward the
following details to him.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Address Where You want us to Send Your ATM Card

3. Mobile Number:

Contact Barrister. David Fisher with below email and forward your
details to him.

Email: (fisher.dav@...dex.com)

Thanks
Jan Eliasson