Date:   Tue, 13 Sep 2016 21:28:07 +0900
From:   Hajime Tazaki <thehajime@...il.com>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org, netfilter-devel@...r.kernel.org,
        linux-wireless@...r.kernel.org,
        netdev-conference@...ts.netfilter.org, lwn@....net
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] netdev 1.2 tokyo weekly update (13th September, 2016)

Hello folks,

I hope you're fine and ready to trip to Tokyo.

Here is an weekly update of Netdev 1.2 Tokyo.

== Keynote talk ==

We confirmed that David Miller will give a keynote titled
"Fast Programmable Networks & Encapsulated Protocols".

== Newly accepted sessions ==

We also accepted one additional talk in the last week.

- Network interface configuration on a Linux NOS
  by Roopa Prabhu

Full list of accepted sessions is available here.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/accepted-sessions.html

== Our sponsors ==

We got new sponsors, Cisco as a Gold sponsor, LWN.net as a
Media sponsor.  Many thanks for your support.

- Platinum
Verizon, Facebook, Cumulus Networks
- Gold
Mojatatu Networks, VMWare, Google, NTT, LinkedIn, Cisco (new)
- Silver
NetApp, IIJ, Netronome, SolarFlare, Mellanox, Sophos
- Bronze
Zen Load Balancer
- Media Sponsor
lwn.net (new)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/netdev01
Web: http://netdevconf.org/1.2/

== Others ==

Be prepared for your travel. Hotel and travel information
are available on the web pages.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/travel.html
http://netdevconf.org/1.2/hotel.html

The early bird tickets is still available until 15th.
Please be registered - your early registration is always
helpful to organize a great conference.

http://netdevconf.org/1.2/registration.html

Looking forward to seeing you in Tokyo very soon.

-- Hajime