Date:   Tue, 13 Sep 2016 13:31:08 -0700
From:   "First Mile Consulting Inc." <firstmile2202@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Your payment Released

Hello

We want to let you know that record available to us states that sometime ago, you were contacted by some people who said they wanted to wire some money into your account and you people share at an agreed ratio. You opened communication with the consulting company then but after sometime, you cut off communication when you were asked to pay certain amount of money to facilitate the transfer of the said fund to your account. That transaction is real. It is not a scam.

They want to pay you now. Do reply so that we tell you the steps to follow and your get your money within the next few weeks.

Waiting for your reply

John Kulpinski
CEO
First Mile Consulting Inc.