Date:   Fri, 7 Oct 2016 18:45:12 +0000
From:   "Mr.Malaki Ahmed" <qmha5550@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Auditor General Office

Mr.Malaki Ahmed
Auditor General Office

Attn,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business. Though
this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you
through it because it still remains the fastest medium of
communication. However, this correspondence is private, and it should
be treated in strict confidence.

Firstly I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk
and trouble free to both parties, In order to transfer out fifteen
million two hundred thousand dollars, (US$15.200 000 00) from our bank
 here, secondly the fund for transfers of clean origin.

The owner of the fund is a foreigner, a program leader who was
believed to have acquired the fund through his secret Crude Oil deal
with the Former IRAQ government.

The deceased died with all the members of his family in an auto
accident without a WILL. Again the amount involved isUS$15,200,000.00.

I want to transfer this money into your account as the foreign
beneficiary of the fund. I know that this letter will come to you as a
surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is
real and a genuine business. I contact you believing that you will not
let me down once the fund goes into your account.

Let me hear from you.

Regards
Ahmed