Date:   Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:27:53 -0700
From:   Jeff Kirsher <jeffrey.t.kirsher@...el.com>
To:     davem@...emloft.net
Cc:     Jeff Kirsher <jeffrey.t.kirsher@...el.com>, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
        nhorman@...hat.com, sassmann@...hat.com, jogreene@...hat.com,
        guru.anbalagane@...cle.com
Subject: [net 0/4][pull request] Intel Wired LAN Driver Updates 2016-10-27

This series contains fixes to ixgbe and i40e.

Emil fixes a NULL pointer dereference when a macvlan interface is brought
up while the PF is still down.

David root caused the original panic that was fixed by commit id
(a036244c068612 "i40e: Fix kernel panic on enable/disable LLDP") and the
fix was not quite correct, so removed the get_default_tc() and replaced
it with a #define since there is only one TC supported as a default.

Guilherme Piccoli fixes an issue where if we modprobe the driver module
without enough MSI-X interrupts, then unload the module and reload it
again, the kernel would crash.  So if we fail to allocate enough MSI-X
interrupts, we should disable them since they were previously enabled.

Huaibin Wang found that the order of the arguments for
ndo_dflt_bridge_getlink() were in the correct order, so fix the order.

The following are changes since commit d5d32e4b76687f4df9ad3ba8d3702b7347f51fa6:
  net: ipv6: Do not consider link state for nexthop validation
and are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jkirsher/net-queue 40GbE

David Ertman (1):
  i40e: Fix configure TCs after initial DCB disable

Emil Tantilov (1):
  ixgbe: fix panic when using macvlan with l2-fwd-offload enabled

Guilherme G Piccoli (1):
  i40e: disable MSI-X interrupts if we cannot reserve enough vectors

Huaibin Wang (1):
  i40e: fix call of ndo_dflt_bridge_getlink()

 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e.h        |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c   | 34 +++++----------------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c | 12 ++++++----

2.7.4