Date:   Tue, 29 Nov 2016 15:11:26 -0800
From:   Arun Easi <arun.easi@...ium.com>
To:     David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>,
        "Martin K. Petersen" <martin.petersen@...cle.com>
CC:     <linux-scsi@...r.kernel.org>, <netdev@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: qed, qedi patchset submission

Hi David,

As we are preparing to post V3 of the qed (drivers/net/) and qedi
(drivers/scsi/), I would like to get your opinion on the "qedi" part. As
qedi (the iSCSI driver) is dependent on the accompanying "qed" changes,
qedi changes have to follow or be together with qed changes. Martin is ok
in having you taking the qedi part as well (see below discussion) or wait
until qed is in, and then take qedi through SCSI tree.

Hi David, Martin,

So far, we have been posting qedi changes split into functional blocks,
for review, but was not bisectable. With Martin ok to our request to
squash all patches while committing to tree, we were wondering if we
should post the qedi patches squashed, with all the Reviewed-by added, or
continue to post as before?

Regards,
-Arun