Date:   Tue, 18 Apr 2017 07:56:12 -0700
From:   Daniel Walker <danielwa@...co.com>
To:     Harini Katakam <harini.katakam@...inx.com>,
        Andrew Lunn <andrew@...n.ch>
Cc:     Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli@...il.com>,
        Andy Fleming <afleming@...escale.com>,
        HEMANT RAMDASI <hramdasi@...co.com>,
        "Julius Hemanth Pitti -X (jpitti - MONTA VISTA SOFTWARE INC at Cisco)"
        <jpitti@...co.com>,
        "harinikatakamlinux@...il.com" <harinikatakamlinux@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Marvell phy errata origins?

On 04/18/2017 07:41 AM, Harini Katakam wrote:
> Hi Daniel,

I would call that undocumented. I suspect there are things inside the
"Factory Test Modes" which could be helpful to fix errata. Things which
Marvell might not want to document universally.

Can you describe what sort of issue you found which was the motivation
for your patch ? Or did you remove the code because you did not know
what it was used for?

Daniel