Date:   Sun, 25 Jun 2017 21:50:16 +0600 (BDT)
From:   Certitude Loan Firm <rajesh.ard@...i.gov.bd>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Get Fast certified loan

Hello Mr. / Mrs,

Certitude loan firm is a charity loan firm organize to help people in need of financial help.
We give loans from the range of $1,000 - $70,000,000. Our loan is well insured and maximum
security is our priority, Our interested rate is 2%.

We offer the following types of loans to individuals-

* Commercial loans.
* Personal Loans.
* Business Loans.
* And much more: