Date:   Sun, 12 Nov 2017 15:29:49 +0600
From:   "Sergey K." <simkergey@...il.com>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: High CPU load by native_queued_spin_lock_slowpath

After 1 month and 2 weeks I found a solution :)!
The main idea is to redirect outgoing traffic to ifb device from every
queue of the real eth interface.

Example:
tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: mq

tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:1 handle 8001: htb
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 8001: u32 ...... action mirred egress
redirect dev ifb0
tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:4 handle 8004: htb
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 8004: u32 ...... action mirred egress
redirect dev ifb0