Date:   Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:06:11 +0100
From:   Mikail Bari <lkgreg104@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello

Hello,

I need your partnership in this project that requires trust and confidentiality.

An American, Mr. Charles Balassi who worked with the Egyptian General
Petroleum Corporation (EGPC), made a fixed deposit of Twenty Two
Million United States Dollars($22,000,000) for 17 Years in my
bank(Dubai Islamic Bank) branch, upon maturity our department sent a
routine notification to his forwarding address but got no response.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
employer, the (EGPC) that he died with his wife in a plane crash on
October 31, 1999, with other passengers on board.

Meanwhile, I just discovered that all his records has no next of kin,
so the funds must be claimed immediately by somebody who would stand
as his Next of Kin. According to the financial laws of United Arab
Emirates, the fund should be reverted to the Government treasury
accounts if nobody applies to claim it.

Please note that I have worked out the perfect modality on how to
claim the fund and I shall provide the relevant information and
documents for the successful claim and transfer of the funds into your
account that you will provide. I assure you that this project is 100%
risk free. Kindly provide your phone number for easy communication.

Awaiting your quick response.

Thanks,
Mikail Bari
Customer Relations Manager