Date:   Sat, 10 Feb 2018 21:39:16 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Miss Nadege <missnadegey@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU

Hello dear how are you?

Nice to meet you,my name is Miss Nadege Yann, can we become friends? hope to hear from you so that we can know each other very well, love matters mostly in life,i will also send you my pictures and tell you more about myself, my email address is(missnadegey@...il.com)

waiting to hear from you soon.
Miss.Nadege Yann