Date:   Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:23:30 +0000
From:   Gr <sandra124love@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: HOW ARE YOU

Dear Good day,

I sent this mail praying for it to reach you in good health, since I
myself are in a very critical health condition in which I sleep every
night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am a
widow suffering from long time illness. I have some fundsI inherited
from my late husband, my Doctor told me recently that I would not last
 due to the illness. Having known my condition, I decided to donate
this fund to a good person that will utilize it the way i am going to
instruct herein. I need you  claim this money and use it for Charity
works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less
privilege .

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will
inherit  this money after I die. Please I want your sincerely and
urgent reply  to know if you will be able to execute this project
please reply to jryflo@...oo.com for more details

Thank you,

Mrs  Grace