Date:   Sat, 21 Apr 2018 04:22:43 -0500
From:   Miss Qadesa AbdulAziz <qadesa@...tonmail.com>
To:     netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: GREETING  FROM MISS QADESA,,F

Friend,
My name is Miss Qadesa AbdulAziz and I am 17 years old girl from Syria.  There is serious war crisis here in Syria, and I have lost my parents and
my two brothers in this war. I want you to help me and receive ($7.md)  which my late father deposited with my name in a bank in London. I want
to come to your country and start a new life  and invest with you, because am the only survival
in my family.

I wait to hear from you, Please do not let me die here, I begging you the name of Almighty. please respond here my pirate email    qadesa@...tonmail.com

Regards
Miss Qadesa AbdulAziz