Date:   Mon, 18 Jun 2018 11:57:19 +0000
From:   Jean Louis Ekra <danielakunne02@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FROM THE OFFICE OF: MR Jean Louis Ekra. Director Of Operation Bank Du
 Atlantique 105 Ahmadu Bello WAY Lome Togo

FROM THE OFFICE OF: MR Jean Louis Ekra.
Director Of Operation
Bank Du Antique
105 Ahmad Bellow WAY Lome Togo,
NUMBER: +228 913 539 68

Attention:

I am Mr Jean Louis Ekra, Director Of Operation Bank Du Antique Lome
Togo, After waiting to hear from you or Banquet Antique and other
correspondent banks partners for a long time now, I decided to make
this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have
anything in mind against you, I do not know if you have asked yourself
why each time the release of these funds is approved, all of a sudden,
the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up.

If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an
opportunity for me to tell you,Some time ago your friends, I mean the
Barrister that introduced you to the project UNPAID INHERITANCE FUND
approached me through my dear wife who works with the federal Ministry
of Finance, requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal
they had with you, they requested me to assist them by removing the
original contractors name,company's name and bank particulars from
Bank Antique, Industries vetting computer and replacing them with your
names and your bank details in order to make you appear as the
rightful Beneficiary of these UNPAID INHERITANCE FUND,I agreed on one
condition that they will pay me $800,000 US D as
soon as your names appears as the beneficiary.

I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your friends started
telling me stories. They even told me that you promise to send money
to me. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent
from them and have not set my eyes on any of them. Based on their
attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement because I
cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as
it might affect my job.Please should my proposal meet your interest do
let me know for more explanations and details.This is my whats-app
number (+228 913 539 68).

Regards,

Mr Jean Louis Ekra
Director Of Operation