Date:   Thu, 21 Jun 2018 16:34:37 +0100
From:   "Mrs Raymond.Mabel" <fkfgffguu65@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: I am waiting to hear from you soon

From
The Desk Of Mrs Mabel Raymond
The International Scammers Crime Worldwide Compensation Financial Unit
Burkina Faso In West Africa..

Attention  Beneficiary
My Name Is Mrs Mabel Raymond Staff Of  international Scammers Crime
Worldwide Compensation Financial Unit .
I  have discovered through our network E-mail  system   That  your
E-mail Address  Has been choosing For Compensation Due to  Your
communication Regarding on  Your Inheritance Claim  Fund  Which Was
trapped by Some Bank Officers and  who Refused To Release Your Fund To
you.
There fore I would appreciate to inform you that there  is hope for
you to recover  Your Inheritance Fund And all what you have lost .
 Your  Inheritance Fund  Has Deposited To  One Of The Security
Financier Company For Security Reason  Here In Burkina Faso.  You  are
Advised  To   Reply  to enable  Me  Notify The Finance Company To
Proceed on Transferring Your Inheritance Fund  ( $ 6.5M usd ) Six
Million Five Hundred Thousand American Dollars  to your Bank Account
In Your country Or Any Place Of your choice  This will be completed
within the  next few  days . Reply I have To Instruct You  On What to
Do To Avoid Any Delay Receiving Your Fund  Into Your Bank Account.

I am waiting to hear from you soon

Thank  you  .

Mrs Raymond  Mabel