Date:   Tue, 26 Jun 2018 17:21:09 -0700
From:   Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@...lanox.com>
To:     "David S. Miller" <davem@...emloft.net>
Cc:     netdev@...r.kernel.org, Or Gerlitz <ogerlitz@...lanox.com>,
        Saeed Mahameed <saeedm@...lanox.com>
Subject: [pull request][net 0/9] Mellanox, mlx5 fixes 2018-06-26

Hi Dave,

This pull request includes fixes for mlx5 netdev and core driver,
for more information please see the tag log below and for.

Please pull and let me know if there's any issue.

For -stable:

For -stable v4.0
    net/mlx5: Fix incorrect raw command length parsing

For -stable v4.6
    net/mlx5: Fix wrong size allocation for QoS ETC TC regitster

Most of the patches dealing with eswitch below rely on:
[1] net/mlx5: E-Switch, Avoid setup attempt if not being e-switch manager

And they apply cleanly, but [1] has some very trivial conflicts to resolve
when applied to v4.12, I hope this won't be an issue.

For -stable v4.12
    net/mlx5: E-Switch, Avoid setup attempt if not being e-switch manager
    net/mlx5e: Don't attempt to dereference the ppriv struct if not being eswitch manager

For -stable v4.13
    net/mlx5: Fix command interface race in polling mode

For -stable v4.14
    net/mlx5e: Avoid dealing with vport representors if not being e-switch manager
    net/mlx5: Fix required capability for manipulating MPFS

For -stable v4.17
    IB/mlx5: Avoid dealing with vport representors if not being e-switch manager

Thanks,
Saeed.

---

The following changes since commit ce397d215ccd07b8ae3f71db689aedb85d56ab40:

  Linux 4.18-rc1 (2018-06-17 08:04:49 +0900)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2018-06-26

for you to fetch changes up to d412c31dae053bf30a1bc15582a9990df297a660:

  net/mlx5: Fix command interface race in polling mode (2018-06-26 15:26:34 -0700)

mlx5-fixes-2018-06-26

Fixes for mlx5 core and netdev driver:

Two fixes from Alex Vesker to address command interface issues
 - Race in command interface polling mode
 - Incorrect raw command length parsing

>From Shay Agroskin, Fix wrong size allocation for QoS ETC TC regitster.

>From Or Gerlitz and Eli Cohin, Address backward compatability issues for when
Eswitch capability is not advertised for the PF host driver
    - Fix required capability for manipulating MPFS
    - E-Switch, Disallow vlan/spoofcheck setup if not being esw manager
    - Avoid dealing with vport IB/eth representors if not being e-switch manager
    - E-Switch, Avoid setup attempt if not being e-switch manager
    - Don't attempt to dereference the ppriv struct if not being eswitch manager

Alex Vesker (2):
      net/mlx5: Fix incorrect raw command length parsing
      net/mlx5: Fix command interface race in polling mode

Eli Cohen (2):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Disallow vlan/spoofcheck setup if not being esw manager
      net/mlx5: Fix required capability for manipulating MPFS

Or Gerlitz (4):
      net/mlx5e: Don't attempt to dereference the ppriv struct if not being eswitch manager
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Avoid setup attempt if not being e-switch manager
      net/mlx5e: Avoid dealing with vport representors if not being e-switch manager
      IB/mlx5: Avoid dealing with vport representors if not being e-switch manager

Shay Agroskin (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix wrong size allocation for QoS ETC TC regitster

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c                          |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c              |  8 ++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c          | 12 ++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c           |  8 ++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c          | 12 +++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c          |  3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw.c               |  5 +++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/mpfs.c         |  9 +++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/port.c             |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sriov.c            |  7 ++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/vport.c            |  2 --
 include/linux/mlx5/eswitch.h                               |  2 ++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                              |  2 +-