Date:   Mon, 31 Jan 2022 10:15:23 +0100
From:   Mrs Katerina Herman <barristermartinezchambers01@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Happy new year 2022 to you and your family.

Happy new year 2022 to you and your family.

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow seeking your assistance
due to my medical situation here in the United States. I am Mrs
Katerina Herman, a citizen of Finland and am 46years old. I was an
Orphan, adopted by my late father, Engr John Herman, Chairman/CEO of
John Herman Oil and Gas Services. After the death of my father Late
Engr. John Herman, I took over his company management and also decided
not to get married since I am her only Child.

Since then, I started suffering from Coronary heart disease which has
cost me a lot and also affected every part of my body and brain cells
due to complications. Just 5 days ago, the British doctors told me
that I may die any time because my condition has gotten to a critical
and life threatening stage. Having known my medical critical status, I
therefore decided to seek your urgent assistance/ cooperation to use
my inheritance of $18.3 Million USD to Build Orphanage
homes/motherless babies in memory of me when I am gone.

I took this bold decision because I do not have a husband, family or
children that can inherit these funds when I am gone. If you are
interested, you shall take 35% out of the total funds $18.3 Million
USD for your assistance, and also use the balance to build Orphanage
homes/motherless babies in memory of me.  If you are interested and
willing to handle this project, get back to me urgently for more
details and to proceed. Immediately I hear from you through this email
[ CEOjohnhermanoil@...lair.net], I shall issue you a Certificate of
Deposit and my father's death certificate for your confirmation before
we proceed, to establish you as my legal beneficiary in receiving the
money on my behalf.

I am waiting to hear from you urgently.
Regards,
Mrs Katerina Herman